Dryers we offer
Dynamic Dryers International will provide you with unsurpassed, practical fruit and vegetable drying solutions, as our dehydrators are designed so that the drying time for each product is at a minimum. This requires specialized knowledge and engineering skills which are implemented from our engineering team consisting of 2 mechanical and one agricultural engineer.
Drying deals with the rule that bacteria need water to
develop so by removing the water the development of bacteria which decays the
food is stopped. This is tried and tested method and the technique for
preservation and drying out the food has been made easier with Mango dryers. An
additional advantage of drying is that it solidifies the surface or skin of the
food which prevents earth and other bacteria from debasing the food.
Fruits are likewise dried however experience changes in
surface and taste during this process a few models are drying a plum delivers a
prune and drying a grape creates a raisin. Vegetables are once in a while dried
as it takes all the flavor and vitamins out of them. So, buy the best mango
dryers today from here!
Fixed standing dryers/dehydrators:
- These fruit and vegetable dryers are erected on site and requires a level floor for mounting.
- The fruit dehydrator enclosures are built with poly-urethane or polystyrene panels with chromadek cladding. The Vegetable dryer or vegetable dehydrator follows the same construction method.
- The most common product load sizing on these fruit dryers can vary from 1.5 to 8 ton wet product load (based on mango). Smaller dryers are available upon request. The Mango dryers are continually evolving and improved to reduce the drying times further and reduce operational costs. Our latest next gen dryers have the lowest drying time for given slice thickness and cultivar choice. It further enables the best homogeneous drying inside the drying environment. The preferred capacity mango dehydrator is the 1.5 ton next gen dryer, the 2 ton next gen dryer and the 3 ton next gen dryer.
- Almost any product in the agricultural drying range can be dried in the fruit dryer, the most common are the mango dryer, pineapple dryer apricot dryer, vegetable dryer, peach dryer, berry dryer .Many other products are also dried such as apple, raisins, pomegranate, banana, tomato and citrus.
- The fruit and vegetable dehydrator is fitted with an automated electronic system which regulates and drives the drying process with the possibility of multiple drying stages.
- A PLC (programmable logic controller) system can also be requested for data logging and on screen process monitoring, this option also allows offsite maintenance on the control system through an Ethernet connection. The PLC also offers the control of multiple dryers with one user friendly interface.
- Our dryer options are state of the art and can also include reversible flow dryers and variable flow regulation for light weight products.
- A continuous or batch dryer can be selected where the most used configuration is the mango dryers in batch format.
- This fruit and vegetable dryer option is set at a maximum load capacity of 1.5 ton wet product load (based on mango dryer).
- A shipping container is modified and converted into a fruit dehydrator.
- The container can be easily shipped as shipper owned container.
- This option simplifies the installation and placement on site.
- The fruit dryer is very robust and can be moved easily.
- These fruit and vegetable dehydrators are usually preferred in very remote and isolated locations.
- The fruit and vegetable dehydrator have the exact same functionalities and add-on systems as the fixed standing option.
- A more specialized design can also be arranged per client request.
Heating is a fundamental part in the success of our dryers and the selection of correct heating equipment for your project is vital. Temperature and humidty control is standard as they ensure superb dried quality fruit.
Does your facility make use of steam in other processes such as pasteurisation? Then making use of steam heat exchangers is a great option. These heat exchangers operate at higher temperatures than conventional hot water heat exchangers and will save on cost for not requiring an additional hot-water boiler.
These systems make use of corrosion resistant heat exchanger where air is heated by hot water in a counter flow manner. The hot water is conventionally supplied via boilers which makes use of coal, Macadamia nut shells or other types of wood. This system is the most widely used with the mango dehydrator.
GAS fired systems
This alternative heating option burns LPG or natural gas in a direct fired gas burner where Low NOx burners are implemented. Gas is often used in countries where the fuel for the boilers systems are difficult to acquire and gas is more readily available and desired.
Plastic Trays and Open net trays
Plastic trays simplifies the loading and stacking of fruit product and eliminates strand contamination which is often encountered with open net trays. We offer also open net trays if desired. These trays make use of corrosive resistant trolley bases with easy maneuverability.
Flow Control Optimisation
Aerodynamics is a vital part in successful drying and flow control optimisation can be incorporated to ensure more homogeneous drying in the product.